- This event has passed.
SOLD OUT: World Malbec Day
April 17 @ 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Please join us for one of our favorite events: World Malbec Day at Huston!
World Malbec Day is coming up and we are celebrating with TWO events this year!
SOLD OUT: World Malbec – Day Event
- When: Saturday, April 17th, 2021 – 12:00 – 4:00 PM
- Where: Open seating on the lawn of our production facility
- What: Traditional Argentinian Tapas by Chef Nate Lindskoog paired with a glass of newly released 2019 Huston Mablec, a commemorative glass for each guest, and music all day.
- Price: $30 (discount available for club members)
SOLD OUT: World Malbec – Dinner Event
- When: Saturday, April 17th, 2021 – 6:00 – 9:00 PM
- Where: Huston Production Facility
- What: 4 course authentic Argentinian dinner by Chef Nate Lindskoog of The Tower Grill paired with a vertical of 2018 and the newly released 2019 Malbec with a discussion of the nuances between the two, led by the winemaker. There will also be latin acoustical music by Esteban Anastasio and a commemorative glass for each gust.
If you’ve been to Huston, you know we are crazy about Malbec. Our Malbec has been a shining star in our Snake River Valley Series, consistently winning awards in competitions in Idaho and throughout the US. Malbec is a varietal that grows very well in the Snake River Valley AVA and is gaining momentum year by year.
You can learn about the history of Malbec in our blog post or purchase our Malbec online.