With fall in the air & wine in our glass!
It’s just a great time of year in Southwest Idaho. The signs of Autumn are all around us; trees are changing colors, farmers are harvesting their crops, and the cooler temperatures remind us that summer is gone but the recently harvested crops pair nicely with some great wine from Huston Vineyards! Check out our newest release …
Saturday, October 14
You’ll want to stop by this weekend to taste our 2015 vintage of Private Reserve Red. This big red blend is 54% Syrah, 30% Cabernet Sauvignon, 11% Malbec and 5% Merlot. With aromas of fig and dark chocolate and flavors of ripe blackberries, this full bodied well structured blend had rich texture and a lingering finish.
Huston Vineyards only makes 100 cases of this wine with the majority going to our Reserve Club Members. The remainder is available in our tasting room and a few exclusive wine ships. We only have this wine on our regular tasting menu once a year and that is this weekend. Come taste the new Private Reserve Red with us!
October 14–15 – 12–5pm
Visit us during our regular tasting hours at Huston Vineyards.
Thanksgiving Barrel Tasting Weekend
Join us for our keystone barrel tasting and food and wine pairing event the Friday and Saturday after Thanksgiving.
We’ve had a good run recently in wine competitions and wanted to share the good news:
- 2016 Chicken Dinner White — GOLD & BEST IN CLASS | Sunset International Wine Competition
- 2016 Chicken Dinner White — GOLD | Idaho Wine Competition
- 2016 Chicken Dinner Rosé — GOLD | Great Northwest Invitational
- 2015 Huston Malbec — GOLD & BEST RED | Great Northwest Invitational
- 2014 Private Reserve Petite Sirah — GOLD | Idaho Wine Competition